iiRDS Release Version 1.0.1
Please log in
Please log in / register to access the downloads and to comment on the specification.
Make it more visual:
If you like, you can have a look not only at the RDF scheme as it is, but also get a more visual impression. Check out what the multifaceted ontology of iiRDS looks like with the help of an open source tool called Protégé. How do you get this? Simply follow these instructions:
- Go to protege.stanford.edu and download the free tool Protégé1. Various operating systems are supported (Windows, Linux, MacOS…).
- A pop-up asking you to register will appear. You don’t necessarily need to register here – you can avoid registration by clicking on “No, thanks. I’m already registered”.
- Unpack and install Protégé.
- To view the ontology, a further plug-in is required. This is already included in Protégé from version 4.1 onwards. In order to add the plug-in to the toolbar, click on “Window”, then on “Tabs”, then on “OntoGraf”.
- Download the RDF from the iiRDS download section and open it in Protégé. Using OntoGraf, you can now check out the iiRDS ontology.
1 You will need Java Runtime Environment in order to use Protégé.
Comment Form for iiRDS Version 1.0.1
To ensure that the standard is always in accordance with the needs of its users, all interested parties have the opportunity to comment on it. Whether you have a comment, a change request or in case you discover a bug: your comment helps the Consortium to further improve the standard in upcoming versions.
Thank you for your support!